Welcome to this charming, contemporary craftsman-style home nestled on a tree-lined street of the highly sought after El Dorado Park Community. Ideally situated just minutes to downtown, music-in-the-park, farmer’s market, restaurants, shopping, public and private K-12 schools, as well as BART and freeway.
Sophisticated curb appeal leads to the tastefully updated interior, where a formal living room, remodeled kitchen, and expanded great room provide plenty of space for indoor relaxation. Meander outside to the beautifully hardscaped and landscaped backyard, a perfect setting for entertaining family and friends.
• 3 bedrooms, 1.5 updated bathrooms, built in 1949.
• 1842 SqFt of living space on an 8000 SqFt Lot.
• Light-filled living room offers a fireplace with custom-mantel, crown-molding, and French doors that open to the private deck.
• Recently remodeled kitchen featuring solid counters, tiled floors, stainless steel appliances, and a pantry.
• Expanded, large great room/family room.
• Remodeled hall bathroom features a beautifully tiled shower with glass enclosure, newer vanity, and tiled floors.
• Rounded door-ways, recessed lighting, plantation shutters, skylights, trims, craftsman doors, all add to the elegant charm of this home.
• Dual paned windows, central HVAC, tankless water-heater!
• Detached two-car garage.